Zincshield is a zinc rich epoxy modified thermosetting powder primer designed to inhibit rust and subsequent adhesion loss on ferrous metals and is a key component of Dulux Steel Shield™ Warranty systems suitable for use with top coats from the Fluoroset®, Duratec®, Electro®, Precious®, Duralloy®, and Alphatec® ranges.
It is ideal for use:
- On blasted mild steel, bright/semi bright steel, black steel and blue steel
- On blasted galvanised steel, stainless steel and zincalume. We recommend consulting with Dulux for suitability.
E-Prime™ is a epoxy modified thermosetting powder primer that provides protection around sharp profiles and complex shapes such as perforated and expanded aluminium, as well as providing additional corrosion prevention on steel.
E-Prime™is a key component for Dulux Alumi Shield warranties on perforated and expanded aluminium and Steel Shield™ Warranties in highly corrosive environments.
It’s ideal for use:
- On pre-treated architectural grade aluminium including perforated aluminium
- On mild steel, bright/semi-bright steel, black steel and blue steel
- On galvanised steel, stainless steel, zincalume and non ferrous metals
- Under topcoats on the following interior and exterior projects: